Sunday, November 11, 2007

RIP Steve McNair 2006-2007


I know we have some Baltimore readers out there, so this ones for you. (Stalker feel free to chime in also)

Well folks, it looks like Steve McNair's career as a Ravens will be coming to and end soon. In his last two games. Big Steven is 30 for 48 with 191 yards and no TDs in the last two games. Hos average passes are shorter then this column.

It looks like the Circle of Life has come around and former Baltimore whipping boy Kyle Boller will be back in at QB.

Three years ago Boller was being modeled into effigies, and now he is supposed to be the savior.

Boller being asked to save the Ravens is the equivalent of OJ Simpson being elected sheriff in Los Angeles.

I can't wait to hear Billick try and spin this one. He went to the "Mike Flanagan School for Giving Bullshit Answers to the Media." My God, he gives more nonsense answers to interviews then Ultimate Warrior.

Q. So, Brian, whats your gameplan for next game?

A. "How must I prepare you must ask yourself. Should I jump off the tallest building in the world? Should I lay on the lawn and let it run over me with lawnmowers? Should I go to Africa and let it trample me with raging elephants?"

Thanks Ultimate Billick!

No comments: