Thursday, November 8, 2007

Public Service Announcement


Alright folks, its time for the announcement you have all been eagerly awaiting, the official Lord Elevation's Throne nomination for President in 2008.

After much studying of the issues, I have decided to support Congressman Tom Tancredo as my choice for President.

Now, I know Tancredo probably won't win unless Mike Gravel goes crazy and kills all the other candidates, but I feel Tancredo is the candidate who echoes my beliefs the most.

He is most well known for his beliefs concerning illegal immigration. They are a threat to America and the border needs to be closed. Congressman Tancredo believes this is the most important issue facing America today, and so do I. If you don't want to be the only English speaking person at your local hospital or WalMart, think Tancredo

He is in favor of a smaller government and lower taxes, something we're all in favor of.

Check out www.teamtancredo.org for more information.

Finally, if you don't vote for him, he is going to go Cheney on your ass, check out this video:

6 comments:

Adam Abeles said...

Important:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAyrvbD3NTE



SEN. HILLARY'S STRANGELOVE: How she Learned TO LOVE THE BOMB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tLn2T2vL-E

Hillary Clinton, a wishy-washy Pseudo-Republican who masquerades around Washington as a Democrat,learns to Stop worrying about Bill and starts LOVING the BOMB. Loving the Bomb for a war with IRAN.

"ALL OPTIONS ARE LEFT ON THE TABLE WITH RESPECT TO IRAN"= CODE FOR NUCLEAR WEAPONS STRIKE

STOP THE BOMB- www.gravel2008.us

Anonymous said...

Well golly, anonymous, I guess you have us.

Let's see...

You're ignorant.
You're profane.
Obviously, you're not too bright.

You write as if you're drinking at the same time.

You may be on to something. For all his bizarre behavior, malicious has a certain wit to him that you seem to lack.

Hmmmm....

Then again, it's not as if I give a rat's ass over the identity of some loser who hides behind the name anonymous.

Anonymous said...

This is my most favoritest blog. It just oozes love. Hey Sailor...want to go round the world with me?

Anonymous said...

Old 19 rides again ?

Shurely shome mishtake ?...

Toby66 said...

Jenny Colon: You are alright in my book! As for the "Anonymous Character": "If it's you Malicious, I'm not your type. I'm a white man, not black like you like it in your arse".

If it's Trace: "You're gay and your mummy told me that whilst I was ramming her up her backside 'cause your ol' man wasn't man enough to give it to her like she wants it".

If it's Horseface: "Just ask your old lady while that trip from Minny to "KY" was sooooo looooong. Take a hint scumbag, KY and Looooong DO have something in common"....

Toby66 said...

Eff off, Joe "Blow" D'Angelo...