Friday, February 8, 2008

Congress dealing with clearly the most important issue facing the county.


For the 68th straight day Roger Clemens and his arch nemesis Reality, I mean Brian McNamee continued on their horse and pony show through Congress. Can anyone explain to me why Congress had to step in and completely rehash the whole steroids issue? I thought that was done back when Raffy and the gang were before Congress. People got yelled at. Changes were made. The issue was solved.

Now we have this? A 68 year old pitcher running around government buildings trying to reverse what his former hired help is saying about him? This isn't advancing the cause of getting rid of performance enhancing drugs. All this is doing is wasting tax payer's money and the time of Congressmen who should be trying to figure out how to secure our borders and keep the dollar from becoming worthless, not worrying about if a former player used drugs 8 years ago. Clemens went from a fat guy with three chins by the end of his Boston career to looking like Brock Lesnar overnight with Toronto. "Gee, I wonder how that happened?" Everyone was doing it then. Its time to close the door on that era and stop opening it up.

This stupid, irrelevant steroid investigation is taking longer to finish then the Erik Bedard trade.
That thing has been going on since the Reagan administration. Bedard will be as old as Clemens by the time he ever actually throws a pitch for the Mariners. I can't wait for the baseball games to actually begin. I miss my Frank TV ads.

Take it easy everyone. Remember, if someone wants to inject, you must reject.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can anyone explain to me why you continue to post your trash on the internet?

Lord Elevation said...

anonymous,

Because it makes you happy.

Anonymous said...

Whenever I watch reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on television,I find myself masturbating furiously whenever Willow appears.

Any tips on cleaning my screen without getting a nasty smearing effect ?

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog

Yankees Sux

Lord Elevation said...

anonymous,

Maybe not watching Buffy would help your problem?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,

I suggest signing up for Band Camp. You may get to meet her and her flute.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice fellas about my screen smearing problems.It's got to the stage where I only have to hear the theme tune and I start to pleasure myself.

If you know what I mean.

I'd certainly like Willow to play a tune on my flute.

By flute,I mean cock.Hey,can you say cock on here?